Friday, May 7, 2010

Temper, Temper....

Well, the first rain out in 30 years. I'm kind of missing the Metrodome right now. I had tickets to go to Target Field to watch the Twins Game, but because of the unpredictable nature of Minnesota weather, we are at home. I guess I can't really complain, because I probably would have bitched and complained throughout the entire game about being cold and wet. The game was postponed to tomorrow night at 7:10, but we had plans tomorrow. I guess we'll just see what tomorrow brings.

Have you seen this video?



Mister has been doing this. He'll throw himself at your feet and if you just step over him, he'll come and find you and throw himself back at your feet. It's kind of hard not to laugh at him while he does it, but it really is hilarious. Plus, he's started putting his hands over his eyes when you tell him not to do something. Because, if you don't have a 14 month old - you might not know this, when they cover their eyes...they are invisible. You can't see them and you can't possibly know that they are going to continue doing whatever it is they are doing once they open their eyes.

And to top off the night of anger, here is a gem of Mister this week. He was notably upset that I wouldn't let him pound on my keyboard. Hey kid - this keyboard was expensive and I just got done writing a response on BabyCenter and I'm not about you to have at it. Cry all you want....and he did.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I love temper tantrum videos. That first one is so funny. I've watched it so many times and I swear when I watch it around Marcus he starts doing that. Kids, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL glad to know I'm not the only one suffering!

    ReplyDelete