Sunday, May 2, 2010

Congrats Nica & Bill!


Last night was Mister's first wedding since he's been mobile. The weather was basically perfect, especially seeing that it had been raining and thunderstorming the previous 3 days. The only "bad" part of the day was that it was really windy, and had knocked Mister on his butt a couple of times. Not going to lie - that was hilarious.


It was a great ceremony, short and sweet and Nica looked beautiful! It's nice to have another person in the group married. Matt and I were the first to get hitched and the first to have a bebe. It's hard being the only one in the group of friends that is married.


Anyway, Mister did great. He was in a super good mood and was flirting with all of the bridesmaids, and of course, they were all smooshing his cheeks and kissing him and saying how handsome he looked in his little suit. Don't you agree?

He was much more interested in the rocks than socializing at this point.

And true to form, my camera ran out of battery after I took 2 pictures at the reception and I didn't pack any extras. Fail. So, I got one dark picture of the Best Man speech and one blurry picture of, well, I'm not really sure. Mister was exhausted by the time dinner was done, so we had one dance and we were outta there. I had hoped that Mister would be more awake because he is so funny when he dances. Oh well, there is always next time.

I have a very emotional bebe today. He is getting sick so EVERYTHING is the end of the world. He tried to eat a ball of dust this morning, and when I took it away, he threw himself to the ground and cried. And to retaliate for me taking his dust ball, he grabbed my camera from the computer desk and threw it to the ground. Oh boy - this shall be a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. We can be old married ladies together! It'll be great!

    Much love, Nica

    ReplyDelete