Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sorry - The Poison Bubbles Were On Sale...

Sometimes, Matt's complete lack of common sense is so humorous. For example, tonight he was giving Mister a bath and said, "Oh gross - he's eating the bubbles. Wait, is this the non-toxic kind?"

...

No Matt, the store was fresh out of safe bubble bath for babies, and the poison bubbles were on sale, sooo....


Mr. Poison-Bubble is out to ruin bathtime...

Speaking of fun things I've bought recently (oh we weren't? well we are now)... I got my first baby carrier. I bought a Mei Tei and I am super excited. I've always wanted to be a babywearer, but I couldn't find a carrier that I liked and since Matt has still been off of work, we've been a little strapped for cash. I missed the great sale on the Ergo on Babysteals, but I got the Mei Tei for a pretty reasonable price! I threw Mister in it and he didn't quite know what to think of it. I don't think he really knew what the heck I was putting him in.

I'm VERY excited to use it when I go garage saleing next weekend with a gal I met on BabyCenter. (Visit her blog: http://lesleytupy.blogspot.com/) I will be really excited not to have to drag around that huge stroller. It's nice for long trips and for carrying stuff, but when you're in and out of the car driving around the 'burbs, it sucks.

And just for fun - 15 kids toys that unintentionally perverted: http://www.cracked.com/article_18494_15-unintentionally-perverted-toys-children.html

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you pimped my blog! You have my undying support! And way to get a Mei Tai. I bet you will love it, especially if numero dos comes along soon.

    ReplyDelete